Saturday, March 10, 2012

This past Saturday we went to the PAC 12 championship game and we had a suite. It was a great way to watch the game! Afterwards we had a great time walking through the LA fashion district where I scored some pretty rings. I am obsessed with big rings (always have been) and am rarely without one :)



Tried the new fad, the sock bun, it was tricky since I have enough hair for 3 people but I had fun trying it!

We had AMAZING beach weather this weekend and spent hours just soaking up some sun!



Sushi date night

Church :)









2 comments:

Meagan said...

I love the pics! And I love all of the fun stuff you guys do together.

<3

My fave pic is the one where KH is sticking her tongue out.

Java with the Johnsons said...

miss you on FB... hope this time away is strengthening your walk with the Lord... my hubby & i gave up soda for Lent...which is harder than you might think in the tropics... :)