Friday, March 16, 2012

girly still sick/mommy son date


My sweet pea has ben sick for 5 days, throwing up off and on, running a fever the first 2 days, been sleeping a lot, needs me to constantly hold and rock her or else she's miserable. I love that I'm the one she finds comfort in. The past 4 1/2 days have been long, tiring, not being able to do anything around the house, only getting to eat once a day most days and not being able to play with Kaden bc she needs me so much, it's been tough. I finally get some relief when hubby gets home but it's still rough bc she's so sick. We've been in touch with the phone nurse but we're finally taking her in today bc I need answers on why she's not getting better and my fear is that she's dehydrated and will need an IV. It's been nothing short of heart breaking to see her so sad, sick and lethargic. She is usually full of life, talks and plays non stop and is always eating. She's only smiles 3 times in 5 days, hasn't played or anything and hasn't been talking but 1-2 sentences a day. She's just so weak and run down. She (like most people) doesn't have much appetite bc of her upset tummy and is a little afraid to eat bc it's hit and miss what she can keep down.
I hate it :( I am anxious to see what the dr says...

Daddy brought both os us flowers one day when he got home :)




Because I have not been able to play and interact with Kaden as much, I have felt so bad. I told Randy that I needed to take him out for some one on one time (not to mention I needed to get dressed and LEAVE the house before I went crazy). We had a date on Wed night and it was so fun. We went to the toy store where he picked a toy then we went to dinner where we shared a shake, talke d and played. It was so special. I can't wait to do it again and also with Kaleiah.

No comments: