Tuesday, March 13, 2012

sicky girl

Sunday night sweet Kaleiah started throwing up and did all through the night. She slept off and on the entire next day, in my arms. And the same continues today. I am thankful she seems to be on the mend, thankful that she is comforted by me holding and rocking her, thankful for our trusty rocker of 3 years, thankful hubby was off yesterday and could take care of Kaden, thankful that today my mom can take care of him while sister still needs me and thankful for all the hours I've had just to be still and watch my angel sleep. I've been loving the time just holding her and staring at her adorable features, her jet black lashes, her perfect profile and button nose. I hope she gets back to 100% soon, I miss her spunky, energetic self.


we did manage to get out of he house once yesterday for a quick walk for some fresh air and sun.



No comments: