Friday, December 2, 2011

aprons

My friend's mom is a seamstress so I decided I would have her make the 3 of us aprons. I love aprons and have always wanted a super cute, girly one and I love the ones from anthropolgie but they cost a pretty penny. I LOVED the idea of picking ot my own fabric and therefor having a completely unique apron (and for waaay less than buying one).
I honestly had no ida what fabrics I would pick or what "theme" to do so I just started browsing Joannes and within 15 minutes I had picked out 3 fabrics from all over that just perfectly went together. they almost looked like they were MEANT to go together. As far as K&K's, I had their fabric for 2 years. I initially bought those fabrics when they were 1, thinking I was going to use it as covers for their baby books but I never did so it just seems to make sense to use it for their little aprons since it was just sitting there unused. It makes their aprons extra special :)

I LOVE her work and they are so beautifully made! I love the pickets and ruffles on ours and how basic and simple Kaden's is! Love them! And they came just in time for all of the Christmas baking we have in store! :)





2 comments:

Meagan said...

I love them! How beautiful.

And I absolutely love your pictures in your blog header. They seriously should be in a magazine! :)

Tara said...

hahha, aw, so adorable! i am a big apron fan too!! love the uber girly ones with ruffles!!