Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The Fair

I love the fair. I love the food, the smells, the rides (although I don't ride them, I love to watch those who do!), the games, the animals, I love it all. My husband and I have been going since we started dating. Our first time together we had been dating just 8 months back in 2002. We have gone every single summer since then (except the summer of '08 bc I was in the hospital on bed rest). It's a summer tradition that we always look forward to. The past 2 summers we have gone with our babies but this summer we went twice, once with them and once by our selves :)














Mommy's boots :)












2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, girl.. we love the fair too. It is my absolute favorite event of the summer. I loved going as kids, it was almost as good as Christmas! haha. Your fair looks amazing, so pretty!

You guys are adorable!!

Tara said...

that funnel cake has my mouth watering!!

i love the fair w/matt. brady wasnt so much a fan this year, but i love the fair for date nights. nothin' better!