Sunday, August 28, 2011

Disneyland-we're baaack!


After being blocked for 2 months we were so excited to go back to one of our most favorite places!! We went Sunday as a fam, I took them Tuesday w/ my niece, I went Thursday with friends and then we went again as a fam Friday! 4 times in one week...yeah we def get our moneys worth by having annual passes!! Fall/Halloween time starts Sep. 17 and I CN NOT WAIT! Fall and Christmas is my FAVORITE time at Disneyland!
Sunday we met up to ride a few rides w/ my oldest friend his gf. They also were so sweet and let the twins pic out any toy they wanted for their early b-day present :)





















night out w/ some girls friends :)


Reason 456,809 I love the the Daddy he is, that he will hold a barbies hand with his daughter.






flippin' HOT on Friday!!




No comments: