Tuesday, March 8, 2011

fresh air

I have a friend, Bonnie, who has always been like a breath of fresh air to me.She is such a refreshing person to be around. She is full of laughter and funny stories and she radiates the Joy of the Lord! Her friendship is soooo special to me. We first met in Feb of 2006 at work and we hit it off the moment we said hi. We have been there through so many important things together and been there for one another with words of encouregment and prayers more times that I can count. She is a true friend, one I am SO blessed to have in my life. The kind of friend you can be totally open and honest with, the friend you can call to pray for you for whatever it may be. The friend that makes you a better person because they are such a great example of Christ's heart. I can only pray that we will stay so close for the many, many years ahead! I have LOVED seeing her in her new role as a Mommy and it is so awesome to now be Mommies together. Words can't say enough about how much I love my friend Bonnie :)

For 2 weeks in a row now we have met up at a place we love (if you read my blog regularly you already know who much we love The Spectrum and how often we go):).
We stroll around in the beautiful weather, shop, eat treats, make wishes in the fountains and today we rode the carousel! Kaden and Kaleiah are no starnger to the carousel but today was sepcial becuase it was Chip's first time! What a fun moment and I was so happy to be a part of it :) I know for me, as a Mommy, first were (and still are) so special and so exciting. I have pretty much all of their firsts documented with pictures :) I was excited to capture Chip's first ride, for Bonnie :) I mean seriously, how cute is the little guy? And Bonnie? She is just so gorgeous...motherhood looks so good on her :)

I LOVE our get together's at the Spec and am blessed to have them. Love you Bonnie!





I gave them pockest full of pennies bc they love making wishes in the fountain :)

Shopping/browsing one of our FAVPORITE stores, Anthropolgie! I need this cookie jar, for sure.


Yeah! Me and Chip!

This picture makes my heart smile!


I just love these pictures!

I just love the beautiful Victorian look of carousels. I would love to do Kaleiah's bedroom like this when she is older. I love the soft blues, the old looking lights and the angels. Love.Love.Love.

My little buddies :)

2 comments:

Tara said...

so fun! reminds me of a few plazas we have up here. love.

Chelsea Maureen said...

Meg your pictures make the Spectrum look sooo awesome! :)