Thursday, March 5, 2009

Dr. appt 3/5

This morning we took the babies up to the hospital for their 4th round (and hopefully the last) of RSV shots. As always, I dreaded this day bc I hate to see them in pain but a few shots is better than a few weeks in the hospital w/ a very serious virus. Poor babies spent enough time there already!
They always get weighed and as of today our big boy came in at 13lb 110z, gaining 2 pounds in 1 month! Our little peanut as we call her is 12lb 4oz, just 4oz shy of 2 pounds in a month also!! They have tripled their birth weight :) No more worrying about if they are getting enough to eat from nursing! :)
Flu season is wrapping up and I can't wait to take them wherever we want this spring and summer! They have remained so healthy from a combination of the shots and us keeping them out of crowded places! I thank God for their health everyday.


2 comments:

Meagan said...

They just melt my heart! So cute! I'm glad the shots went good!

I love that you call her peanut! Thats what my daddy calls me =)

So cute!!

Brenda said...

Wow! They have done so well! You guys will all have so much fun this summer! I love my lttle "grand-twins", they mlt my heart too!!!