Friday, July 18, 2008

Ultrasound week 21!

On Tuesday July 15th we went in for our monthly ultrasound and we brought along my mom so she could see her grand babies :)
Since I've been having them, ultrasounds have become one of my all time favorite things so I look forward to them every month! It's like Christmas once a month :)
I knew this time they would be bigger than the last and I was excited to see how they have grown and developed. The Dr. put the gel on my belly and we saw them on the screen and right away were amazed at how much bigger they were!
Then, the best thing happened. The Dr. decided to show our babies to us in 4D! I had no idea they could do that at that location. We have a full 4D ultrasound scheduled for Aug. 1 so to get to see it this early was such a treat!
First he showed us our baby girl and she was PRECIOUS. I became emotionally instantly, seeing her sweet little face and pondering which one of us she looked like. To me, she looks so much like both of us. It was miraculous to see her in 4D, there's nothing like it! My mom and I were just ooo-ing and aah-ing at the site of her. SO CUTE!!! Randy says the first time he saw her he was just amazed. We were both so happy to see that everything looked great!!
Then the Dr. showed us our baby boy who was just as precious and cute! He is a little shy and was hard to get a very good look at but we did get a few glimpses of his little face. They both look so wonderful and I love them so much already. It was sort of unreal to see them like that and know they are inside of me.
The Dr would switch back and forth between a regular ultrasound and the 4D. In the regular one he was doing all the measuring of certain parts like the brain, cerebellum, femur, heart etc. We also learned baby boy weighs 1 lb 2 oz and baby girl weighs 1 lb 1 oz! It's mind blowing to see a1l that as well, just to see that everything is formed and it's all where it supposed to be. It's amazing to see how God has made these babies inside me.
While we were looking at them in the regular ultrasound we saw our boy's legs stretched out and his feet were crossed!! He was just chilin in there! Too cute.
We also saw our girl was making a fist except she had her pointer finger up :) It's just so cute to see what they are doing in there!
It still amazes me that I have two babies inside of me! It's amazing and miraculous and I love it.
Here are some pictures from the ultrasound, it was also recorded on VHS for us which is awesome!

Baby girl's leg


Baby girls foot :)

Proof she's a girl :)
Baby girl
Baby girl
Baby girl
Baby girl






Baby boys leg



Baby boy's ear
Baby boy (although it looks like it, the cord is not around his neck it is floating in front of him.)
Baby boy
Baby boy-look at those muscles!
Proof that he is a boy!! :)

5 comments:

Meagan said...

Soo adorable!!! I love how you can see their little cute faces!!

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures. . . I had to look at every one of them enlarged. Amazing! So excited for you all & tickled they are doing well. Can't wait!
Love Peggy

Brenda said...

Megan & Randy, that was just too cool seeing them! Thanks for inviting me! It was totally amazing watching what they are doing in there! And her little finger held out, that was so adorable when she did that! And the boy, when he strteched out like that and crossed his feet! LOL! Like he was in a hammock! I want to see again! They are too cute!
Love, Mom

Cami said...

Amazing... they look great! That's so awesome you could see them in 4D, I can't even imagine how cool that must have been. :)

Suefalla said...

wow!! those pics are amazing!! I kinda wonder how they look next to eachother. Do you have an ultrausound picture where you can see both of them together?