Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Twenty two weeks in Texas



I have been in Austin, TX since the 18th(for a work conference) and today I'm 22 weeks and 4 days. It's crazy hot here...and humid!! On average it is 100% during the day. I must say I was a little nervous to fly and be in TX in July being nearly 6 months preggo but it's been great! Flying was not bad at all, we got my seat moved to literally right next to the bathroom which was my main concern (easy access to the bathroom) since I have to use it so frequently. I also had room to stand up and stretch in the isle. So it was nice! Being here in this weather isn't bad, I'm not one who gets hot easily so I don't mind the heat. But I make sure I don't stay in it too long and stay hydrated. The babies are still doing great! Getting bigger each week and showing me by their strong kicks and punches (which I love. They tickle).
Well, that's how I've spent my last week of my 5th month of pregnancy, in TX! Be home in a few days.

1 comment:

Meagan said...

You look so great!!! Pregnancy definitely agrees with you!!!