Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Growing belly pic!


I'm 20 weeks this week. Hard to believe. It's been an amazing 20 weeks. It's magical and humbling, being pregnant. I'm so grateful God has given me- what I believe is- one the most important jobs in the world. I've always dreamed of being a mom and I thank Him everyday that I get to be! He chose ME to bring these two precious babies into the world, literally :) And I must say, I could not imagine a better father to them than Randy. He is the most incredible man. He is already such a loving father and has always been beyond a loving husband. He is too good for words. I sort of pinch myself everyday that this is my life. It's not perfect, trust me, but God continues to shine His light on us and bless us and we don't deserve it.He is Awesome. I'm just so excited to finally doing the one thing I knew I was meant to do. My life has a million times more purpose now. I can't wait to raise these little miracles with Randy :)

3 comments:

Brenda said...

That pic of your belly is so cute! How did you think of doing that?! I love what you wrote about being a mommy. You sound just like I did when I was younger! I always wanted a big family! Sorta made me teary. I absolutely LOVED being pregnant! Even with twins, you and Molly! Keep posting belly pics! I hope you are keeping these pics on a CD to show to your kids someday.

And Randy is a super great guy! He will be a great dad!
Love ya,
Mom

Steph said...

I am SOOOO happy for you two!!
I can't wait to see these little babies!! :)

Jonathan and Chelsea Van Zee said...

Super cute picture. I am so excited for you both. You will both make such great parents. Just like being married keep Christ at the center of your family and everything will be fine, even in the bumpy times. I love being a mommy and I enjoyed reading about how you are too. It is the most rewarding thing being a mother there's such a special bond between a mommy and her children. again you look great. I loved being pregnant to tell you the truth I miss it. Lol. well, talk to ya laters. Congrats again.
Chelsea Van Zee in Iowa