Sunday, November 10, 2013

21 weeks

Feeling: Still perfectly great! I am one of those women that loves being pregnant. I truly enjoy the changes that happen, seeing my bump grow, feeling the baby move and get stronger as the weeks go by. I think it helps that with both pregnancies I was lucky enough to steer clear of any nausea or morning sickness. I am feeling extremely thankful that so far it's been a perfect pregnancy with no complications!

Sleep: Still sleeping well, still able to completely comfortably sleep on my stomach but I know that will be coming to an end soon and I am not looking forward to the crappy sleep I'll get from then on! I wake up average 4-6 times a night to use the rest room so that definitely interrupts my sleep. But can't complain thus far.

Weight gain: as of last week, 2 lbs. I know as the weeks go by and I enter the 3rd trimester I'll pack on the 20-25 I'm "supposed" to gain, also as baby gets bigger.
I thank my mom for her good genes though (us Trumbo's are bean poles)!

Cravings: Still nothing weird but still def need a fix of certain things once in a while, when something sounds good it just sticks in my head til I get it! I've had more of a sweet tooth than normal lately, craving cookies and doughnuts. Normally I am not a big sweets person.

Baby started kicking to where I could feel like from the outside at 18 weeks and had remained super active. She moves and kicks soooo much! I love it, one of my most favorite things ever. The twins and Daddy love to feel lit! She's even had the hiccups a few times which is cute. I remember the twins having them a lot :) I love to just watch my belly move when she's kicking and wiggling around in there. Trying to savor it all since she will be our last!

I started my progesterone shots at 19 weeks, they aren't too bad except for the fact that they leave my booty and entire surrounding area sore for 2-5 days. Feels like a massive charlie horse and I can't sleep on the side I got my shot it (rotate sides each week) for at least 2-3 days bc it hurts so much. I am thankful that there is modern medicine to help my uterus stay strong and also that thus far, it's all I've had to endure. I'll take it!

Feeling so blessed to have this one baby growing inside and that everything is going well so far. Prayer appreciated that things keep going smooth and that I have a complication free pregnancy this time!







No comments: