Sunday, February 12, 2012

a favorite morning

As I often say... usually the best times, most cherished memories and most precious moments come from unplanned agendas. Being a stay at home mommy, my days are usually pretty open and unplanned (aside from the twins eating/napping schedule). We usually spend the first part of the day at a park (I like to rotate going to all the local parks) or the local beaches. Well, last week one day, I woke up and realized we were out of coffee (this mommy can not proceed to the rest of the day w/o my beloved coffee) but boy was I in luck...I had a coupon for a free Starbucks! I headed off to the closest drive through starbucks and instead of backtracking 20 min to go to one of our usual park I decided to keep driving and go to one of my fav cities, a place I just love being, a change of pace for the peas. We had so much fun and I soaked up every moment of their laughter as they ran from the waves, threw sea weed into the water and chased each other with the biggest smiles on their faces. We all loved the adventurous tone of the morning!




No comments: