Wednesday, January 25, 2012

29!

On the 18th, I turned 29! My last year in my twenties...it's so crazy to me. the 20's so far were the best years of my life but I KNOW my 30's will be even better. Excited to see what this next year brings, I pray for another year of health and happiness!



2 days before my b-day, on one of my hubby's days off, we took a day trip to LA and it was so fun! It's always so nice to get out of the daily, structured routine and the little bubble we live in and see a new city, eat diff foods, and spend some awesome quality time together! We had a blast!






My birthday morning started off amazing. I woke up at 9:45 to an empty house! My sweet, sweet hubby took the twins out and they came back each holding a long stem rose and exclaimed" Happy Birthday, Mommy!!!" I was then greeted with TWO dozen long stem roses, a coffee from the bux and cinnamon rolls...my fav! Hubby had to go to work but he sure gave me a perfect morning!


The rest of the day was an ordinary one and then that night I got dressed up and we met my twin sis and her long time BF for dinner at a new joint. It's always been really cool and special to share my b-day. I love being a twin and the older we get the more we appreciate each other. It was a fun evening of good food and laughter :)







A few days later my awesome big sis took me out for lunch and shopping! I love my big sis but we are both really busy in new seasons of life so we don't get to hang out as much as we used to, I loved our time together!




Then lastly we had dinner with my awesome in laws (I forgot to get a pic with them)!



3 comments:

Esther said...

you are very fortunate to have babysitting services from family members to close to you! and actually helping out..

happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS: been missing posts- post more often!!! :)

Megan said...

thank, i know, I am blessed to live in walking distance to my parents :) they've always been a huge help!!

Tara said...

i LOVE birthdays! looks like you had a fabulous one! happy belated! :)