Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas 2010

This Christmas the twins were a few days away from being 27 months! This year was so different from last Christmas where they were almost 15 months! I thought last year was a blast...this year was even better! They are seriously the funnest age, soooo talkative and really understand so much more.
They were just so incredibly aware this year and it just blows my mind how much a difference one year makes!!!
We are so blessed to be able to spend Christmas with my family in the morning and with my husband's in the evening! What made this an extra special one was my Grandma is here from Iowa! I didn't get to see her very much growing up (once a yr at most) and so this is the 3rd year in a row she has visited. She was here for K&K's very first Christmas (almost 3 mo old) 2 years ago and then she was here last Fall. I think it is just so awesome that she has gotten to see my babies 3 years in a row!
And then as usual, we celebrated a 3rd Christmas with my husbands grandparents, aunts and uncles in LA the day after :) This was such a memorable Christmas and I can't even imagine how much they will change by next year!

















His daddy has a pic just like this as a baby :)


No comments: