Monday, August 3, 2009

Church and friends

On Sunday, Randy and I went to church up at the Lake Forest Campus and it was Kaden and Kaleiah's first time. I have missed out on going to church this year just due to the babies' schedule etc. So I was excited to go and to go up to the main campus because it meant seeing a lot of friends that we don't see regularly. I also have a lot of fond memories from there. The babies did amazing during service and afterwards we hung out with some of our friends! Can't wait to go again!



Courtney G. with Kaleiah, Courtney R. with her baby Raegan and Me and Kaden :)
Courtney holding my babies and me holding hers! Our first time meeting eachother's babies :)

Courtney with Kaleiah and Kaden!
This was the cutest thing ever! Kaden was in love with her and here he is giving her kisses!

4 comments:

Meagan said...

Kaden is such a ladies man! How cute!!!!

Brenda said...

That was just too cute! So glad you got to go to church! And most of all glad you got to conect again and catch up with friends!!!!

Brenda said...

Oh and I LOVE your new Owl background and default pic!! CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Courtney Rutenbar said...

That was so cute. That totally made my day. Watch out Kyle, you have some competition. haha. Fun seeing you guys! Your babies are adorable.