Saturday, March 30, 2013

K&K turn 4!!!!!!

On September 30, 2012 you turned 4!
I can't believe it. It's not fair how fast time goes. Where do the years go?
This year you picked your own themes, how cute is that!?!?
Kaden, you love everything BOY. Cars, guns, superheros. You picked a Transformer theme (Daddy was so excited about that)!
Kaleiah, you are the epitome of a girl. You love pink, kitties, everything girly. You picked La-la-loopsey (modern rag doll) theme. I loved it!

We didn't throw you a party when you turned 3 because we did the whole Disneyland stay thing. I was excited to throw you a party this year! I make as much as I can myself, by hand, being creative and putting my own special touches on things. Sure, I could buy everything from the store or online perfect little party packages but when you're throwing a party for TWO, that can get expensive AND I want you to look back and know how much love mommy put into your parties, staying up all night gluing and baking. It wasn't picture perfect by any means but it was all made and put together with lots of love!
I hand picked fabric and cut out triangles to make bunting decor. I stayed up all night melting chocolate and hand dipping marshmallows. Daddy and I hand made your cake stands. We printed and cut out pictures of your theme to hang. Aunt Molly baked all day making your birthday cakes and cupcakes. So much love into the details and themes you picked.

We invited family and a few close friends. We threw it at Gramma and Grandpa's and had a little bounce house. It was super casual and lots of fun. I can't believe you are 4 (4 1/2 today as I'm writing this). It makes me so sad how fast time goes, how fast these first little years flew by. But they are simply amazing, I am obsessed with being your mommy and living life to the fullest with you. Nothing makes me happier than watching you grow up. And I'm tearing up just thinking about it. I love you sweethearts!


Here are a few pics I took to document you turning 4 (I take birthday photos every year) :)











Transformer and La-la-loopsey party!



























No comments: