Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Fall is here!

I have been talking and dreaming about Fall since June, no lie. Pumpkin spice lattes, scarves and boots, sweaters, crisp weather (not sure  that will ever happen though), pumpkin patches and our special family traditions. By July I was packing away my summer clothes and wearing scarves, pretending it was already Fall. By Sep. 1, I started busting out the Fall decor for the house. It seemed like summer would never end. I can't believe Fall is officially here...I am one happy lady!!! We have been to 2 patches in 4 days, in just the first week of Oct. I was practically giddy at the first one :) We have so many traditions and I love that the Holidays are just around the corner. We have a couple more patches that we visit every year and I can't wait! I love Fall!!





















No comments: