Wednesday, September 14, 2011

home made pizzas

One of the MANY great thing about living close (the same city as 5 of my 6 siblings and my parents) to my family is that I can call my twin sis 10 min before I start dinner, as her if she wants to come and she is there in 5 minutes. I was going to make home made pizzas w/ my two mini bff's, daddy was working and I just decided to see if she wanted to come and join the fun. She played w/ the peas while I got stuff ready and we had some great sisterly chatting and catching up later on. I just wish nights like that happened more often :)



1 comment:

Tara said...

agree. having family live a hop, skip and a jump away can be a huge blessing!

LOVE home made pizzas!! yours are making my mouth water!! we did homemade pizzas over labor day and it was so fun! brady loved tossing all the cheese on ;)