Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas part 2

Christmas day is always spent at my parents in the morning and then Randy's parents in the afternoon. This year was the first time that we had every single child and grand child there all together at my parents. Inevitably someone is always missing so this year was extra special. There are 6 of us kids and we have 8 kids between us that have them. Also, my grandma was out from Iowa, we only see her every few years. It was a wonderful Christmas, not because of the presents but because of family. Because that's one of the things it's about. Here are some pictures from my parents Christmas, unfortunately we forgot to take any at Randy's parents :(





1 comment:

Brenda said...

So happy I was able to have all 6 of my kids, my eigt grandkids, and my mom all here and got pictures together! Wish we wold have remembered to take a 4 generation picture with her.