Friday, September 12, 2008

We are in our 30's!!!







PRAISE GOD. We have now made it into the 30's! I am 30 weeks exactly, today. All I can do is thank God. We are praying for 5-7 more before we meet these miracles but would even be grateful for 2-4 more.
We have quite a bit to update (and will do so in the next few days) but I usually leave the blogging to Randy as it's very hard and awkward for me to type laying down and on my side. To all of you I haven't written back to via email, myspace etc please know it's not bc I don't care or don't want to...it's just very hard. Anyways, here are a few pics of my belly at 30 weeks. I got a few minutes today with my monitor off so we seized the moment.Also, my awesome Dr. was SO thoughtful and brought me cupcakes to celebrate.Not just any cupcakes but Sprinkles! AND my two favorites, carrot cake and coconut :)She is so great. THANK YOU as always for your prayers, just look how they are being answered. Our God is amazing.
Love, The Crafts

4 comments:

Brenda said...

I am so happy that you are now 30 weeks today! God has been truly amazing! I am sure you will make it 5 or 6 more! Love these pics! The heart belly pic is a classic! Your Dr. is so wondeful! How thoughtful of her to bring you cupcakes, she's awesome! You are two very strong people, stay strong. Still praying for all 4 of you.

Love Mom :)

Meagan said...

That is awesome! Congrats! I will continue to pray!

Anonymous said...

Hello megan and randy

God bless you guys ..Again I'm writing to you but you guys don't know me but i wrote a few weeks ago..I'm Wilmarie from South Florida..Just want you to know that I'm still praying for you two and your babies..Stay Strong..You have people like me that you don't know praying for you and your family..Because I have read and seen your myspace and it looks like you have a awesome family and hubby too...god bless and keep posting will keep you in my prayers..

wilmarie from south florida

Suefalla said...

we are praying for you guys.
lots of love!!!